Rapid Typing Tutor is a free typing software that will teach user the touch typing. Rapid Typing Tutor is a product of Typing Tutor Labs. It helps user to improve their typing skills through a series of easy lessons, learn how to type properly without looking at the keyboard. It also makes keyboard training fun and entertaining.
Rapid Typing Tutor is available for Windows Vista, XP, and Windows 2000/2003. User can download the software from this free typing software website.
Rapid Typing Tutor Highlight Features:
- Virtual Keyboard – Displays a virtual keyboard with zone highlights to help user learn how to place their fingers on the keyboard.
- Choose Your Keyboard – Supports many types of keyboards such as: QWERTY, AZERTY, ABNT2, Dvorak and more. This helps user to adjust to their existing or a new working environment in a few easy lessons.
- Moving Hands – Displays two moving hands over the keyboard to make learning even more fun while teaching user how to type correctly.
- Typing Game – The built-in typing game makes user’s training more like a game, not studying. The training will take place under the water. The better typist user become the more colorful creatures they will see.
- Progress Tracking – User can evaluate their or their kids’ performance at any time by simply looking at charts. User can see their results at any time.
- Make Your Own Plan – User can plan their lessons according to their skills and capabilities.
- Make Your Own Lessons – User can make their own lessons as easy as they make your plans with Rapid Typing Tutor.
- Multiple Users Support – Multiple users with their personal settings are supported.
- Run Without Installation – There is a portable version available.
- Acceptable for Children – It is simple even for the children.
- Multi-Language interface – Interface language are available for user’s choice such as: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Russian, Bosnian, Chinese (Taiwan), Spanish, Ukrainian, Turkish, Slovak, Indonesian